When you are missing teeth, it can make you feel embarrassed and affect the way that you smile, eat, and talk. In addition to changing your facial structure and possibly making you look older, it may even affect your digestion. At Austin 3D Dental, we want to make your worries disappear by restoring your smile. Great strides have been made in dental technology, and our office offers a wide selection of options to give you the dentures that you need. Recover your self-confidence today!
Depending on your unique needs, we have several options available at Austin 3D Dental. Whether you’re missing one or more teeth, we offer full denture sets, partial dentures, flexible partials, implant-supported dentures, and all-on-4 set.
- Full Dentures: Your dentist will take measurements and make impressions of your mouth to create a full set. Your teeth will then be extracted. Once your gums have healed, your full set will be installed and adjusted for fit and comfort. This option will replace all of your teeth on your upper and lower jaw.
- Partial Dentures: These are similar to bridges and are only applied to areas with missing teeth. This option is for those who still have the majority of their natural teeth left.
- Flexible Partials: These are softer and more pliable appliances that flex when you move, resembling your natural teeth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: These removable dentures are secured into place by dental implants, making them more stable. They must be removed for cleaning.
- All-on-4 set: These convenient appliances permanently attach to implants on the lower jaw. They do not need to be removed for cleaning and function almost like natural teeth.
To learn more about what option is the best fit for your needs, contact our office today to schedule an appointment.