Dental implants are one of the most common restoration solutions for patients. Implants continue to be the leading solution for patients that want a beautiful natural looking smile. Implants are permanent, and give patients the feeling and look of natural teeth.
Implants are built to last, and are made out of titanium. Typically, implants last upwards of 25 years or a lifetime if taken care of properly. They are durable and long lasting which is why they are an attractive option for many patients.
Implants provide many benefits to patients. They feel comfortable in the mouth, and allow for easy speaking and eating. Implants function like natural teeth, allowing patients to live a normal healthy lifestyle.
Caring for dental implants is similar to caring for your natural teeth. Good oral hygiene will keep implants looking and feeling great for years, and will ensure they last. Regular visits to our office are recommended to make sure your implants are in good condition.
Reasons dental implants last:
- Implants are a permanent solution and are anchored to the bone rather than the tooth’s roots. This makes them extremely strong and durable.
- If the patient does not have adequate bone present to support the implant, bone grafting can be done to provide the necessary support.
- There is no cleaning or soaking with implants. They are permanent and cannot be removed like other solutions such as dentures or bridges.
- Implants function like natural teeth and give patients the smile they have always dreamed of.
- Implants can last for many years or a lifetime if cared for properly.
If you are interested in finding out more about dental implants and how they can benefit you, contact Austin 3D Dental to schedule your appointment.